We have published study results that demonstrate significant, clinically relevant symptom reduction through our personalized program.
of IBS patients showed a significant, clinically relevant symptom reduction after 12 weeks with Cara Care for IBS — measured via IBS-SSS.
Benefits of Cara Care
A win-win situation for you and your patients thanks to Cara Care for IBS.
- Multimodal irritable bowel therapy, compliant with the current S3 guideline
- Personalized module compilation based on medical questionnaires
- additional features: tracking and personalized cooking recipe ideas
- Relief of psychological comorbidities (anxiety, depression), which often cannot be addressed in everyday practice
- Support in overcoming illness-related difficulties in everyday life
- Fully refundable, at no additional cost
- Expansion of your treatment repertoire
- Export and submission of data on therapy progress by your patients
- No additional effort, since patients go through the therapy independently
- Budget-neutral and without additional payment
How Cara Care for IBS works
Step by step to significant symptom reduction and improved quality of life.
Find more details on our product page for Cara Care for IBS.
We meet the highest
standards for digital therapy.
How is Cara Care for
Issue a prescription to your patients. Budget-neutral and without additional payments.
For the prescription, the diagnosis of IBS (ICD-10-GM: K58, K58.1, K58.2, K58.3, K58.8) must be present.
and search for “CARACARE” using the PZN 17964363
We support your patients in obtaining the activation code and with all technical questions
Prof. Anthony Lembo
Physician and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School • Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Cara Care
Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Lüth
Clinic Director and Chief Physician at the Brandenburg Clinic • University coordinator at the Brandenburg Medical School
When is Cara Care suitable for my problems?
Who is Cara Care for IBS not suitable for?
How do I get access?
Is the access to the app limited in time?
What is included in the digital therapeutic program (DiGA)?
Can I use all functions/program content?
Will I receive personalized counseling?
Can I contact Cara Care if I have questions?
How much time do I need to dedicate to Cara Care for IBS?
Are other conditions also considered?
Cara Care for IBS is focused solely on the therapy of IBS.
This means that our 12-week program does not include therapeutic recommendations for other conditions. However, in our nutrition module, we consider certain food allergies and intolerances.
Any questions left?
We are here to help clarify any uncertainties during a 10-minute information session.