The first prescribable digital therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Expansion of your treatment repertoire
Budget-neutral and without additional payments from your patients
Approved as a DiGA by the BfArM (→ What is a DiGA?)
Request information for specialist groups now
A win-win situation for you and your patients thanks to Cara Care for IBS.
- Multimodal irritable bowel therapy, compliant with the current S3 guideline
- Personalized module compilation based on medical questionnaires
- additional features: tracking and personalized cooking recipe ideas
- Relief of psychological comorbidities (anxiety, depression), which often cannot be addressed in everyday practice
- Support in overcoming illness-related difficulties in everyday life
- Fully refundable, at no additional cost
- Expansion of your treatment repertoire
- Export and submission of data on therapy progress by your patients
- No additional effort, since patients go through the therapy independently
- Budget-neutral and without additional payment
Patients can record nutrition, symptoms and feelings and thus recognise connections and trigger factors.
Prof. Anthony Lembo
Physician and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School • Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Cara Care
Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Lüth
Clinic Director and Chief Physician at the Brandenburg Clinic • University coordinator at the Brandenburg Medical School
Patients who have been diagnosed with IBS and who do not have contraindications (pregnancy, age under 18 years or over 70 years) are eligible to use the program.
For detailed information check our Intended purpose (PDF).